GDPR – WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR PRIVACY 私隐保障承诺

Dear parents, guardians and students,
致各位家长/监护人/同学:

WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR PRIVACY私隐保障承诺
You may have heard, new data protection regulations come into effect on 25th
May 2018 called GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
At Edinburgh Chinese School your trust is important to us, so we want to explain how we
collect, store and handle your personal data.
新的私隐保障条例 GDPR 将於2018年5月25日生效,你对本校的信任至为重要,所以我
们想你知道学校怎样收集,储存及处理你的个人资料。

Why we collect your data 为何收集资料
We want to give you the best possible experience withEdinburgh Chinese School.
​The data is used to contact you with important events, dates and emergencies.
爱丁堡中文学校希望能给你最佳的体验,我们会用你提供的资料联络你有关学校的重要
事项,日期和突发事件。

How we collect your data 怎样收集资料
We collect your data from the enrolment form when you join the school.
​When you leave the school we will delete your data after 2 years but we will keep
your photo on the school website for promotional use only.
当您加入本校时, 从你的报名表里获得。如离校两年,你的资料将被删除,但相片仍
会张贴在校网作推广用途。

When we share your data 资料分享
​We do not share your data with any 3rd party groups.
本校不会与第三方分享你的资料。

Know your rights 认识权利
You have many rights regarding your personal data, including seeing what
data we access, and updating your information.
关于你的个人私隐,你享有知情权利,包括学校已取得和已更新属于你的资料。

There’s nothing you need to do right now. As a reminder, if you want to
change how we keep in touch with you, please reply to this email with your
request. 你现在不需要做任何事情。假如你想更改联络方式,请你回复本电邮件。 谢谢!

Board of Directors of Edinburgh Chinese School
愛丁堡中文學校校董會